Udacity started out as an experiment when Stanford instructors Peter Norvig and Sebastian Thrun decided to offer up their "Intro To Artificial Intelligence" online to anyone who wished to take it for free. A whopping 160,000 students in over 190 countries enrolled in the free course, and Udacity was born.
At Udacity, there are free courses, nano degrees and so much more, each and every course offers up a foundation to build upon your knowledge and further your career to an advanced level of knowledge. At Udacity, lifelong learners team up with professional educators to fine tune the skills that you do have so that you can land the job of your dreams and enjoy the life that you've envisioned.
If you're not working in the job of your dreams, if you're seeking more out of life, you might be interested in Udacity. Udacity offers courses from beginner, intermediate, to advanced and you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for to further your career.
With the potential to educate so many students on such a global scale, they founded their company and a mission to democratize education as we once knew it. There would be many years intensive iteration as well as experimentation that would state the focus is career advancement via the mastery of the skills that are in demand. Today, Udacity offers up aspiring learners the opportunity to learn across the glove. They can participate in as well as contribute to many of the most exciting and innovative study fields in the nation.
The mission of democratizing education via the world-class higher opportunities for education are all accessible, economical and above all, flexible. The flexibility is a must for today's modern society and virtually anyone on the planet that has an internet connection can participate and self-empower themselves to learn via Udacity master courses. These courses offer job-ready skills that enable students to pursue a rewarding career in the field of their dreams.
As a group, Udacity students are united as a global community that shares in the goal of learning more and more about their topic of choice. The goal that they share is uplifting and life-transforming as they strive to further their education and work toward a career in their field of choice.
Udacity's unique model of learning offers up the unprecedented engagement with others and Udacity walks them through the entire process of their learning journey from the very first moment they show interest until the moment that they graduate and get the job of their dreams.
The mantra at Udacity is "Students First". This mantra is the guiding light that strives to offer the mission to ensure the highest quality learning that is possible so that they can reach as many students as possible.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of Udacity
- You'll learn in-demand skills and these skills will be learned at Silicon Valley speed and you won't have to quit your day job to learn them.
- You'll get in-person collaboration.
- You'll work with instructors and with peers in order to complete projects and overcome the challenges and master new concepts in the business world.
- Udacity offers accountability that will help you to stay on track during your weekly sessions and session leads will help you to manage your time, keep you motivated and they'll help you with goal setting.
- You won't have to quit your day job, in just 4 months you can dedicate yourself to a goal and by spending 5 to 10 hours per week on independent study you can achieve your goals.
- Students will pursue blended learning by incorporating in-person components and finishing typically faster than 70 percent of other students who work only online. At Udacity, students can connect with one another, and work on in-person collaboration with their peers and their instructors in order to complete projects, master new concepts, overcome challenges and they can stay right on track by checking in with their session leads who will ensure that they're not falling behind. They'll learn time management, they'll be motivated, and they'll get critical career insights that will help them to further their goals. Guest speakers will help them in relevant fields as they go along.
- Students will have the opportunity to engage with many of the forward thinkers in Silicon Valley. Here they can discuss education, technology, careers and more via exclusive sessions for Questions and Answers.
At Udacity, they offer lifelong learning for anyone who wishes to acquire new skills. They help students to further their career goals and offer scholarships to help make this possible for everyone who wishes to further their career. These scholarship programs have helped thousands of students around the world to further their educational goals.
Different courses will have different computer requirements so it's wise to ensure that computers are compatible and that all of the proper requirements are met before signing up for a class. Up to date browsers such as Chrome are highly encouraged. Firefox, Opera, Safari and Microsoft Edge are also supported. Unfortunately, at this time, mobile browsers aren't supported. However, there are some Android Apps that can be viewed and utilized to access some of the information. Once all of these requirements are met, students will have the relative ease of access to Udacity and all of the courses that it offers.